Monday, October 20, 2008

Goin' back to Cali!

My cousin, Brian, was married a couple days ago to a beautiful gal named Diana at The Jones Victorian Estate. My mom and I traveled to California to be there. We rented a car, stayed in a nice hotel, and enjoyed every minute of our time together.

I don't see my cousins much. They're all quite a bit younger than me and live on the West Coast. I've not been in touch with any of them, except the two who are Alden's children. Amy is 21 and Brian is 25. I remember when both of them were born. That makes a gal feel old.

I was most impressed with My Aunt Mary's family. Mary's mother is a beautiful matriarch to this energetic family. Mary has 6 siblings, who, along with their children and grandchildren from three states, made us 'part of the family'. I love that they all get along and look forward to being together. They were such fun.

Pictures can be found on Flicker:

No comments: